The working environment that promotes success
Our employees are highly motivated and extremely loyal
HSBC Trinkaus & Burkhardt's success is not based on the long-term and consistent strategy implemented by the Bank alone, but is also made possible at the same time by the willingness to perform, motivation and major loyalty of our employees.
Our recipe for success for a good working environment: chances and challenges
More than a third of our employees have already been working at HSBC Trinkaus for longer than ten years. Despite the enormous growth in the Bank's workforce, the length of service remains high - a distinctive sign that our employees identify with our special corporate culture. Our recipe for success for a good working environment is: chances and challenges. The low fluctuation rate of only 7.2% in 2012, which is way below the industry average, proves that this pays off.
The average age of our employees is 40. This average age, which has remained largely constant for some time, expresses an age structure which is balanced and corresponds to the market requirements: a factor which contributes each day to the success of our Bank.
Overview of important figures and facts
- Shareholders: 80.6% HSBC Group and 18.7% Landesbank Baden-Württemberg
- Total assets (as at 31.12.2013): EUR 19.8 billion
- Tier 1 capital ratio (as at 31.12.2013): 11.7%
- As part of the HSBC Group: Best Fitch-Rating "AA- (Stable)" among the German private banks
- Funds under management and administration (as at 31.12.2013): EUR 149.2 billion
- Locations: Baden-Baden, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt/Main, Hamburg, Cologne, Munich, Stuttgart, Luxembourg
- Number of employees: around 2,500